THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I kinda want to kill myself
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
I kinda want to kill myself
I will never kill myself because im too paranoid about hell and I know it would ruin the lives of my family. It is also very selfish. But I dont really want to live that much anymore, its a damn shame considering im just a kid. Like, you see all these kids commit s*****e about their girlfriend/boyfriend breaking up with them or being bullied. but I have to live knowing that I alienate everyone around me and people dont like being around me. Worrying about girls would be a dream for me, but I cant even do that because I know I will never get a girl. I have 10x the sadness of most kids and I dont kill myself. Wheres my medal? lol. But in all seriousness I am so depressed, whenever I see someone react I want to punch them, but they are just being human
The only thing I can find joy in is videogames, marijuana and hanging around with my friends
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
This will subside, I use to be depressed to I had anxiety problems just like you, I went thru the worst with that, I made thru thou I told myself I couldn't live like that , so I change my mind set and exercise the symptoms cleared up nicely it came back a few times but now since imma man its rarely here. As you grow you get stronger, with bb it made me sad, but when i grew. now I feel like vegeta, I'm angry always meaning I feel like breaking necks then asking questions "now do you smell my breath?!" I hope you don't become angry tho that's bad.
Anyway I actually think its stupid to kill yourself when its abt to be 2013 the cure is close, this isn't the old days, technology is growing and its about time they wrap it up and cure it. Theirs to many ppl with it now its becoming more serious. Kid you will get thru this, God pick his strongest warriors to go thru the worstest things, if he knew you could not handle it you wouldn't have it. Its only test and trials. My sister had bad breath she never gave up and cured it shes my motivation shes so strong and careless we others say.To me given up is the sad thing.
Anyway I actually think its stupid to kill yourself when its abt to be 2013 the cure is close, this isn't the old days, technology is growing and its about time they wrap it up and cure it. Theirs to many ppl with it now its becoming more serious. Kid you will get thru this, God pick his strongest warriors to go thru the worstest things, if he knew you could not handle it you wouldn't have it. Its only test and trials. My sister had bad breath she never gave up and cured it shes my motivation shes so strong and careless we others say.To me given up is the sad thing.
- Born To Suffer
- Master
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm
Hell isn't about fire and pain, the real hell is your life gone wrong. I also agree with needcurefast, the cure could be right infront of you... don't give up keep trying. Come on now you survived this long, keep trying out different methods and cures. Some may or may not work for you but don't lose heart.I will never kill myself because im too paranoid about hell
There are risks you have to take such as tonsillectomy, removing wisdoms etc, but in the end it's all worth it if it cures bb, and even if it doesn't cure bb at least you know you tried and that is all that matters.
Living with cancer/aids is 100x worse because there is no cure, knowing that death is coming nearer and nearer is scarier than waking up everyday with bb. Don't say you'd rather have aids or cancer, when you cure bb, do you really want to die? Just hang on and try different things.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.