Your Email Address:

First Name:

MMS- miracle mineral supplement- is helping me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jess
Sheriff

MMS- miracle mineral supplement- is helping me

Post by jess »

Hi everyone, It's been a while since I haven't posted on the forum. But I hadn't given up. I was still fighting this awful condition.
I'm posting today to let you guys know that I've been taking mms for a week now and that it is helping me a lot so far. In fact I noticed a difference in my breath just couple hours after taking the first dose. I wanted to wait longer until I post about it, but I figure I can still update you guys from time to time as I continue on taking it.
So, I recommend that you do research on this product and give it a try. I hope that it works for all of you too.

Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Has anybody else tried this and found it works? I looked it up and it just seems to be a form of activated chlorine dioxide. Isn't this just the ingredient in therabreath and dioxirinse? Will it work for a short time then stop, like therabreath and dioxirinse does?

Jess, I'd be really intrested to read your updates about this, have you used products with chlorine dioxide in before, did they work?

I'm probably going to give this ago anyway, I've tried everything else! :)
VICKSTER
Advanced

MMS

Post by VICKSTER »

Snobuni& Jess,
Where did you get your MMS ? I ordered it on the net, but it seemed a little weird. I got a confirmation #, but no e-mail as stated.
I hope it comes. A freind of mine lives at an Ashram and he said they all feel it has done them good. On one of the Cure Zones people use it with success. It does have weird side effects. Jess did you have any ? Thanks. Vickster
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

For the past 8 and half years since I've been suffering from this bb condition I've used all kinds of mouthwashes, including trioral which is now smartmouth, oxyfresh, profresh, and therabreath products. I think some of these mouthwashes may contain chorine dioxide in them. None of those ever came close to the improvement I've got from the mms, however. I always felt like they were masking the odor, and they became less and less effective day after day, which is why I stopped usind them.

But apparently this mms works in the body by oxidizing only pathogens that is below the body ph. It doesnt affect the good flora, just the bad organisms that cause diseases.

I know people here are tired of trying just another product, but from the results I've got so far I do believe it's worth the shot. It's not expensive, only 20 bucks for a bottle that can last you a year or so. So if anyone decides to try it, please report back.
jess
Sheriff

Re: MMS

Post by jess »

VICKSTER wrote:Snobuni& Jess,
Where did you get your MMS ? I ordered it on the net, but it seemed a little weird. I got a confirmation #, but no e-mail as stated.
I hope it comes. A freind of mine lives at an Ashram and he said they all feel it has done them good. On one of the Cure Zones people use it with success. It does have weird side effects. Jess did you have any ? Thanks. Vickster
I got mine from globalLight.net. I'm already to the 15 drops mark because I had almost no side effects. The little side effects I have sometimes are dizziness and nausea. But those quickly go away when I drink some liquid bentonite clay I had on hands half hour before I take the mms. The clay helps pull the toxins out, and so these side effects go away quick.
girlie girl
Advanced

How often

Post by girlie girl »

Jess,

I think I will order the MMS, but I was wondering what your regimen is for this product? How soon did you notice some improvement?

I am so happy for you! Enjoy your freedom from these BB chains. Thanks.
Bloorain
Advanced

Post by Bloorain »

Jess is this the same as stabilized oxygen? The ingredients are de-onized water and sodium chlorite. Thanks!
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Vickster,

I haven't bought my MMS yet. I'm in the UK and I found a UK website that sells it for £21.99, I'm not sure if it ships outside the UK, the link is: www.mineralsupplement.co.uk.

Jess,

I'm so glad you've found something that helps. I'm definately going to give it a go. Just out of interest, how bad was your bb before, has it gone completely and where do you think your bb is coming from? Do you think it will be effective against bb from different areas (mouth, stomach, sinuses)?

Please keep us updated on how it's working for you, good luck! :D
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Girlie girl
I started the mms on July 31. That morning I started with one drop. I noticed no nausea or dizziness so I took two drops that night. As I mentioned before I did notice that my breath had improved only a couple hours after taking the first dose of the mms. The following morning, on August 1 I took three drops, then in mid afternoon I took four drops, and at night I took five drops. I kept increasing the dose until yesterday night when I reached 15 drops three times a day. Some days I would feel a little dizy and/or nauseous, but nothing major that would make me reduce on the drops. I had some liquid bentonite clay at home, so I drink one or two tablespoon when I feel nauseous or before I take the next mms dose, and I find that this help with the nausea and dizziness.

Bloorain I don't know if the mms is the same as stabilized oxygen. All I know is it's Cl02 (chlorine dioxide). If I'm wrong, please correct me.

Snobuni, do give it a try. I really think that it's worth the shot. And at this point, I don't think my bad brath is gone completely. That's why I'm not proclaiming that I'm cured or anything. But after all it's only been a week since I've been taking it so I'm not going to stop it just because I'm not completely cured yet.
Before the mms my breath was pretty bad. I had stopped taking the pro-M couple months ago because it was pretty expenive and so I had my fecal breath back. I hope it will be effective against most if not all kind of bad breath just because it seems to be addressing the root cause of the problem, which is anaerobic bacteria,and other bad organisms. Again do some extensive researc on the product and give it a try, all f you.
girlie girl
Advanced

Podcast on MMS & Mouth problems

Post by girlie girl »

Jess,

I found this podcast with Jim Humble:

http://www.podango.com/podcast_episode/ ... Simplified

MMS: Simplified
Podcaster: Adam Abraham

This Episode:
Oct 30 2007
This is the full length of Adam's second conversation with Jim Humble on MMS. They discuss getting started, especially for people with acute illness, nausea, comparative oxidation strategies, cancer treatments, oral health, and more.

Listen to about 1/2 way through the podcast and he will discuss mouth care with this product. He suggests brushing teeth with this product. Very interesting...

I ordered mine today! Will keep you posted!
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Yes girlie girl I forgot to mention it, but I do use the mms as a mouthrinse also. After I brush my teeth I use four to six drops of mms, mix it with the activator ( as it should be done always) and rinse my mouth. I do that once or twice a day.
And when you order from GlobalLight.net they send you two CDs which contains some interviews with Jim Humble for free.

PS: The mms should always be mixed with the activator first, let it stand stand for three minutes, then mix it with water or juice, and then you can take it. You can use citric acid or lime as the activator.
girlie girl
Advanced

Rate your success...

Post by girlie girl »

Jess,

How would you rate your success with MMS?

i.e.
-25% less odor
-50% less odor
-75% less odor

I have post nasal drip. I am hoping it will help decrease this also. What was your history with your BB?
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Talking about from the moment right before I started using the mms to right now, I can say that it's been about 50% improvement. And it's only been a week so I'm pretty happy with that and hope that my breath will get better and better as I continue to take it. Regarding my history with bb, if you have the time I encourage you to read my previous posts on the forum and maybe that'll give you an idea of where I'm coming from.
I really hope that the mms help you too. BTW where did you order yours from?
girlie girl
Advanced

a welcomed outcome

Post by girlie girl »

50% would definitely be a welcomed outcome! I purchased mine from:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/mkbsfo

When I get it I will use it internally and orally to see if I can get similar results.

I am so fired up for you! Congrats!
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Different websites but it looks like it's the same product. Mine looks exactly the same. Did you order just the mms or the kit? The kit means it comes with the mms which is the yellow bottle, the white powder which is the citric acid which you're gonna use as the activator, and the blue bottle which is an empty bottle you're gonna need to put the citric acid in after you mix it with water.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic