Page 1 of 1
Apparently BB sufferers aren't the victims
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:50 am
by FedUp
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:35 pm
by mike987
This whole thing is crushing... the article.. the comments.. one after the other, condemning people with bad breath and outright making fun.
I don't think I'll ever be in a relationship ever again, and after reading this, I don't want to even try

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:55 pm
by FedUp
out of the sea of these "victims" sorry I meant dick heads there's one person who actually defends halitosis sufferers.
I remember once I went to a camping trip with some people I just met.
We was about to leave to go somewhere, I remember saying "one minute i need to use my mouthwash"
Someone sneered so smugly and cockily "yea you use your mouthwash". I wanted to punch him so bad. The ironic thing is he had bad vomit breath himself but still I just laughed it off. Coming from the same guy who doesn't shower often and has greasy hair also. Such a slap in the face.
Sadly the world is ignorant to this sort of stuff.
"Speaking of, I totally have onion breath at the moment. Don't know how someone would NOT notice their own bad breath, with the location of the nose and all..." just a quote from another post on the net....
and another..
"I usually have dealt with this by waiting for them to come to work and as soon as they walk in in front of everyone just yell out,
"Hey stank face do we get to smell another dog shit omelette you had for breakfast or maybe you decided to brush those pearly whites for once hopefully with extra strength Listerine you ssunky smelling fire breathing dragon?"
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:03 pm
by mike987
I replied under the Gtops comment, the only one defending BBs ufferers.
Unfortunately it probably won't be accepted due to the language I used, and it probably has to be accepted by the article's author, or some moderator.
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:48 pm
by needcurefast
Mike, your comment is there thank you for defending us.Although it was no point of commenting. Why? The ignorance at all times should be ignore. You can't explain nothing to ignorant people. Some just love to make themselves feel better.
For me if I notice the girl couldn't stand it I would have broke up with her along time ago. I am extremely paranoid so I would of cancel all my dates if she couldn't stand it. This what gets me how come he didn't notice her reactions?
I don't understand. He's a better person than me.
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:24 am
by FedUp
the title alone pisses me off
oh sorry darling I'm so glad you "lived to tell" the horrific tale. Thing is once she's out of his way she doesn't have to deal with that humiliating psychophysical disease. Even if I find a cure I don't know how long it will be before I can sit in close range to people without feeling heavily sweaty and uncomfortable. Something I used to take for granted.
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:00 am
by HigherThoughts
Sheesh the nerve of some people. The author of that article isn't even good at writing to begin with. Just flat out insulting her ex for the world to see. She never had the courage to say it to his face. Maybe one day one of her exes will write an article about her and whatever imperfection she has.
These are the types of people who are pathetic and insecure. It makes them feel better to put others down. I know not all people are like this.
Nice comment Mike. I also made one using the name HT.
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:19 am
by needcurefast
Fed up, I use to take that shit for granted to.