My ENT results
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:52 pm
So for the past year or two I have had severe sinus problems. I breath really loudly, have gallons of snot coming out of my nose all the time, and some minor PND and of course bad breath. So I went with my mum to the ENT and he said that I have ridiculously huge Turbinates in my nose, which are these little balls in your nose, you have 3 in each nostril I have no idea what they are for. The first one in my left nostril was pushing up against my septum (nose wall). He also said I had a massively deviated septum to my left which was why my symptoms were worse in my left. So he gave me a nasal spray for the turbulents and told me to use it for 6 weeks and if that didnt fix them he would give me surgery. And he said he cant do anything about my deviated septum until im 18. He said all the mouth breathing caused by my blocked nose could be making my bad breath worse, but I dont think its a root cause. I dont think my cause lies in my sinuses to be honest, but even if this doesnt cure me I hope it will reduce the annoying amount of snot i get. The ENT was good, he mostly works with kids (I think, because he had all these toys on his desk for children, hope they werent for him lol). So idk if my deviated septum could be causing my BB, im not sure if it even can cause it, but i remember someone saying fixing their deviated septum cured them. As for the turbulents, I dont think they are causing my BB, hopefully the spray will help reduce the mucus though which will be good for me cure or not. I am also unsure if my BB is being caused by my stomach. Here are my stomach symptoms (minor acid reflux, burping a lot, farting a lot, hungry often [probably normal for someone my age], tinging in esophagus, feeling of feed getting stuck in esophagus when I eat). I need to make a good excuse to go to the stomach doctor and know exactly what to ask him because I may only have one shot at it. My dad thinks my bad breath is apparently imaginary lol, so he may prove tough to let me go to the stomach doc about BB.
Some comments on all this would be good. Thanks all.

Some comments on all this would be good. Thanks all.