Came across this while researching air fresheners for body odor and plan on buying it this week . I'll post an update as soon as I use it.
TMAU Body Odor Disease: Trimethylaminuria, fish odor syndrome, fish malodor syndrome. http://www.pureayre.com/TMAU_body_odor_disease.htm
Has anyone tried it before ? Does it work ?
I just want to live a decent life and if this covers it up like it says it does , that'll be awesome . Maybe I can use it during interviews and have a fighting chance.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Hoping This New Product Helps
-
LivingDead
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:17 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.