Page 1 of 1

Los Angeles, CA

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:14 am
by 2ndbanana
Hi, I have a tonsillectomy this coming friday and if you're in L.A. and available that day maybe you can come and pick me up at the hospital because they told me I gotta have someone to pick me up after my surgery and I don't have anybody ( no friends, no relatives ). pm me if you wanna help me. Thanks.

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:33 am
by jess
Hope you find someone to help out. I would've done it if I was close by you, but I'm way over in the east cost, that's an eight-hour flight away... :|

Good luck on the procedure and keep us posted.

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:20 am
by 2ndbanana
Thanks a lot Jess. I found someone but I'm not 100% sure if he's gonna come, 90%. Snoopsister tried to offer but i message her that i found someone.