THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Los Angeles, CA

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
2ndbanana
Junior
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:24 am

Los Angeles, CA

Post by 2ndbanana »

Hi, I have a tonsillectomy this coming friday and if you're in L.A. and available that day maybe you can come and pick me up at the hospital because they told me I gotta have someone to pick me up after my surgery and I don't have anybody ( no friends, no relatives ). pm me if you wanna help me. Thanks.
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Hope you find someone to help out. I would've done it if I was close by you, but I'm way over in the east cost, that's an eight-hour flight away... :|

Good luck on the procedure and keep us posted.
2ndbanana
Junior
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:24 am

Post by 2ndbanana »

Thanks a lot Jess. I found someone but I'm not 100% sure if he's gonna come, 90%. Snoopsister tried to offer but i message her that i found someone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗