Ozone and Aktiv Oxigen
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:24 am
Hi guys,
I have so many doubts, i need so much advice, well, i will start with this:
I´m from Argentina, and here there´s no ****ing mouthwashes, gums proviotics, tung brushes....nothing. Nothing is commercialy at sale. Only listerine.
So after many years of looking for anything, I find an ¨halitosis expert¨, a dentist like a Harold Katz, but from the third world, you know? So you can imagine....
Anyway, he gave me a mouthwash with clorexidine stabilized, (Clo2), and a toothpaste and a gel, all with Clo2, all homemade supposedly with Clo2 that he imports from the United States....
anyway, the products made some help, but it wasn´t anything from another world, but they were the only thing to do in that days....The thing is, this dentist past away, so i stayed 2 years without treatment, until i can find another ¨halitosis expert¨, she treatsme now, and she gave me another homemade products, that instead of Clo2, she makes them with OZONE, cause she said that the ozone its better cause it haves three parts of oxigen. The formula of Ozone is O3, against 2 of Clo2.
Anyway, the produts did some light help, at the same level of Clo2, but is so far to be enought, and they are really expensive!!
But she had made bring for her mother on a plain, from the United States, hidden in her bag, one bottle of Doctor Katz Proviotics K12 and an Aktiv Oxigen.
I bought it her for 250 dollars, she made a great bussines man, but idon´t had any other choice, i had to tried it.
So I did the treatment, and the thing is, every day i used the aktiv oxygen with a full droper, I WAS SO MUCH BETTER, it took me away the bb for 6 hours or more, and the next day i was still better than usual....
When the product was over, the BB became as usual, perhaps 5% less, but almost the same.
So i think that the proviotics didn´t do much help, but the Aktiv Oxigen did seem to be very helpfull, with this problem....
So that´s the Questions: Anyone could tell me your experience with the Aktiv Oxygen?? anyone was helped or get worst with it??? anyone had tried the Ozone??
i wish i could give it another try, but i don´t find the way to import this product or anything else, legaly it seems to be ilegal....
well, i´ll wait for advices, or anything
ps: in that month that i used aktiv oxygen I even could date all month with a beautifull girl from university, but when the product was gone, i had to hide from her and runnaway, i just can´t face it.
I have so many doubts, i need so much advice, well, i will start with this:
I´m from Argentina, and here there´s no ****ing mouthwashes, gums proviotics, tung brushes....nothing. Nothing is commercialy at sale. Only listerine.
So after many years of looking for anything, I find an ¨halitosis expert¨, a dentist like a Harold Katz, but from the third world, you know? So you can imagine....
Anyway, he gave me a mouthwash with clorexidine stabilized, (Clo2), and a toothpaste and a gel, all with Clo2, all homemade supposedly with Clo2 that he imports from the United States....
anyway, the products made some help, but it wasn´t anything from another world, but they were the only thing to do in that days....The thing is, this dentist past away, so i stayed 2 years without treatment, until i can find another ¨halitosis expert¨, she treatsme now, and she gave me another homemade products, that instead of Clo2, she makes them with OZONE, cause she said that the ozone its better cause it haves three parts of oxigen. The formula of Ozone is O3, against 2 of Clo2.
Anyway, the produts did some light help, at the same level of Clo2, but is so far to be enought, and they are really expensive!!
But she had made bring for her mother on a plain, from the United States, hidden in her bag, one bottle of Doctor Katz Proviotics K12 and an Aktiv Oxigen.
I bought it her for 250 dollars, she made a great bussines man, but idon´t had any other choice, i had to tried it.
So I did the treatment, and the thing is, every day i used the aktiv oxygen with a full droper, I WAS SO MUCH BETTER, it took me away the bb for 6 hours or more, and the next day i was still better than usual....
When the product was over, the BB became as usual, perhaps 5% less, but almost the same.
So i think that the proviotics didn´t do much help, but the Aktiv Oxigen did seem to be very helpfull, with this problem....
So that´s the Questions: Anyone could tell me your experience with the Aktiv Oxygen?? anyone was helped or get worst with it??? anyone had tried the Ozone??
i wish i could give it another try, but i don´t find the way to import this product or anything else, legaly it seems to be ilegal....
well, i´ll wait for advices, or anything
ps: in that month that i used aktiv oxygen I even could date all month with a beautifull girl from university, but when the product was gone, i had to hide from her and runnaway, i just can´t face it.