THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
hydration naturally cleanses nose and sinuses
hydration naturally cleanses nose and sinuses
when I drink enough water, my sinuses and nose self-clean themselves by loosening up all the dried and congested mucous, enabling me to blow it all out. This helps a lot with keeping evil accumulations of bacteria in my nose which drip down and infect my mouth and tongue. Before I was drinking enough water I would blow yellowish snot out, but when I drink enough water then it's clear and doesn't accumulate at the back of my nasal floor like it used to. In Christ, Mike
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.