Confused
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:26 pm
I've been suffering from chronic bad breath for the past 15 years...From my observation (nose rubbing, coughing, stepping back you know, all those things that you may have experienced), I think I have room filling odor.
Last week I came home and told my family (for the 1st time) about my halitosis. Of course, they did not smell anything and I know they never lie to me. My sister even brought me to a shopping mall one day and asked me to speak to cashiers and sales people. No reaction ! So they concluded I must be slightly mentally ill. Next day I went to another mall alone, there were reactions, again!
I went for an upper endoscopy last month and was diagnosed with hiatal hernia, lactose intolerance & mild GERD. Negative H.Pylori. I am now currently on Nexium, Motilium and Probiotics. Today I went to see a breath specialist in town, he tested my breath with Halimeter. The peak was only 60. He also said he did not smell anything. He mentioned that due to hiatal hernia and lactose intolerance, I should cut down on meat. He recommended Therabreath so I bought the oxygen mouthwash and toothpaste. However I dont feel very comfortable because of many bad reviews of Therabreath products on this forum.
One thing I figure (try to believe) that I do not have BB 24/7 (I used to think so). This is already a good news to me. What do you guys think?
Last week I came home and told my family (for the 1st time) about my halitosis. Of course, they did not smell anything and I know they never lie to me. My sister even brought me to a shopping mall one day and asked me to speak to cashiers and sales people. No reaction ! So they concluded I must be slightly mentally ill. Next day I went to another mall alone, there were reactions, again!
I went for an upper endoscopy last month and was diagnosed with hiatal hernia, lactose intolerance & mild GERD. Negative H.Pylori. I am now currently on Nexium, Motilium and Probiotics. Today I went to see a breath specialist in town, he tested my breath with Halimeter. The peak was only 60. He also said he did not smell anything. He mentioned that due to hiatal hernia and lactose intolerance, I should cut down on meat. He recommended Therabreath so I bought the oxygen mouthwash and toothpaste. However I dont feel very comfortable because of many bad reviews of Therabreath products on this forum.
One thing I figure (try to believe) that I do not have BB 24/7 (I used to think so). This is already a good news to me. What do you guys think?