Page 1 of 1
,.,,.,
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:25 am
by Stankie
..
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:19 am
by rp
Yes I have used their probiotic. I used an herbal mouthwash with the probiotics as well but I am taking a break using the herbal mouthwash because it was irritating my tongue. It seems to be helping with my breath. The bad taste in my mouth doesn't seem to taste as bad as it did before using the probiotic. My toothbrush doesn't smell as bad as well as before the probiotic. But I can't really see it's truly effective because I haven't asked anybody if my breath still stinks. I do think it's has helped reduce bb
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:51 am
by jess
I've never tried this before but I've tried products from this company before and liked them so will look more into it and might give it a try. Will post back if I do decide to try it
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:15 pm
by Stankie
...
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:55 pm
by ruch
i have tried evora and it didn't work. same with blis k12.
i think the key to probiotics is that you have to figure out how to reduce the bacteria first. probiotics cannot be used alone.
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:51 am
by rp
I tried therabreath's probiotic and that didn't work. And Gum's probiotic and that didn't work either. I think my breath is not that stinky with Garden of Life. I definitely still have that bad taste in my mouth (I have PND) but I think it could be more horrible without the probiotic. One thing I noticed that I am definitely sure about is my gums are not as sensitive/painful with the probiotic. I am not sure we can eradicate the stinky breath bacteria. I have tried a lot of products. I want to try oil pulling but I am afraid that it will irritate the mucosa in my mouth like all the mouthwashes that I've used. One thing I fear about the probiotic is that it will lose its efficacy. I will keep people updated
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:05 am
by Stankie
....
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:16 am
by Stankie
....