Page 1 of 1

Possible Link- LPR & Tonsil Stones

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:34 am
by Shit4Breath
I've been trying to find relative info regarding the possibility of silent reflux possibly contributing to tonsil stones. I believe the lymphatic plays a major role in improper or weakened filtration of this 'garbage disposal'. But couldn't it be possible for lpr to reflux stomach contents up into the throat which is said to cause inflammation and post nasal drip to off set the acid. I haven't found anything really linking these two togather but it seems quite possible. Just wanted to know your thoughts.

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:19 am
by thissux
I am trying to find out the same thing. I was told LPR and for the first time at the dentist today he saw some tonsil stones. I've never seen them before. Sucks if they are related. Let me know what you find.