THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
New years was great
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
New years was great
This new years I had a small party at a friends place. I had 0 reactions not because my BB was better at all, because most of friends have got to a point where they tolerate it or just dont care. We built a cubby house to sleep in out of couches and pillows and me and 2 of my friends squeezed into it and we were chatting for hours all night about funny and stupid stuff. Even though I was a bit uncomfortable no one really cared about the BB and we all had a great time despite it. I actually almost forgot I had it because it was such a "normal feeling" night. Even though I drank 2 litres of red bull and a bit of alcohol, they still didnt care, I imagine it would be worse than ever because of that but I still has a great time.
That's great that you're enjoying your life (as you should be). Maybe your bb is not that bad afterall. Try to confide in those friends about your problem and have them be a source of honest feedback to you regarding how bad the bb is on a regular basis. That could be very useful in finding out which products/ methods are helping you.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.