What is up with me?
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:04 am
So I have basically narrowed down the cause of my BB to two things, TMAU or some bad gut bacteria.
My symptoms are:
> Frequent pooping
> Frequent burping
> Frequent Farting
> Tingling in esophagus
> Food getting stuck in esophagus
> Acid Reflux
> Hungry right after eating (This might be normal for a teenager)
> Gurgling sounds from stomach
> Bad Breath (Duh XD)
> Minor fecal body odor
> Water often smells like fish to me??????
> Random tiredness (This also might be normal for a teenager)
> Random spouts of nausea or feeling like vomiting normally for 2-5 seconds
> When I take digestive probiotics (inner health plus) and scrape the stuff off my tongue with Hydrogen Peroxide 70% of the crap goes away and takes about a day to come back completely. As opposed to normally when im not on probiotics, hydrogen peroxide takes only a little bit if not nothing away and comes back in less then 2 hours
It sounds a LOT like a gut bacteria, but the water smelling like fish sounds like TMAU. So im a bit confused, maybe it just smells like that because my sense of smell is screwed up because of my BB, Deviated Septum etc
(By the way, the doc gave me some nasal spray because of my deviated septum and large turbanents and my PND, sneezing etc went away completely. So I basically ruled out my nose/sinuses as a source of BB.
I havent been tested for H Pylori, but my symptoms make it seem like whatever is wrong is to do with my digestive system and back end rather than esophagus. I dont think H Pylori causes pooping a lot or farting a lot.
My symptoms are:
> Frequent pooping
> Frequent burping
> Frequent Farting
> Tingling in esophagus
> Food getting stuck in esophagus
> Acid Reflux
> Hungry right after eating (This might be normal for a teenager)
> Gurgling sounds from stomach
> Bad Breath (Duh XD)
> Minor fecal body odor
> Water often smells like fish to me??????
> Random tiredness (This also might be normal for a teenager)
> Random spouts of nausea or feeling like vomiting normally for 2-5 seconds
> When I take digestive probiotics (inner health plus) and scrape the stuff off my tongue with Hydrogen Peroxide 70% of the crap goes away and takes about a day to come back completely. As opposed to normally when im not on probiotics, hydrogen peroxide takes only a little bit if not nothing away and comes back in less then 2 hours
It sounds a LOT like a gut bacteria, but the water smelling like fish sounds like TMAU. So im a bit confused, maybe it just smells like that because my sense of smell is screwed up because of my BB, Deviated Septum etc
(By the way, the doc gave me some nasal spray because of my deviated septum and large turbanents and my PND, sneezing etc went away completely. So I basically ruled out my nose/sinuses as a source of BB.
I havent been tested for H Pylori, but my symptoms make it seem like whatever is wrong is to do with my digestive system and back end rather than esophagus. I dont think H Pylori causes pooping a lot or farting a lot.