THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Tryna make sense of it all....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Tryna make sense of it all....

Post by FedUp »

My symptoms

Nasal odor - smells like a boggy swamp full of shit.
I've caught whiffs of this a few times lately, it is literally smelling like a swamp of shit.

I mouth breathe as my nasal odor fills a room with pure shit stench.

I have mild post nasal drip - my mucus doesn't stink in the slightest.

I've had my tonsils removed. No more stones thankfully.

I sometime's taste/smell a hint of shit behind the uvula. but ent said my adenoids are fine.

I have a partially erupted wisdom tooth on the bottom right jaw, there's a slight odor coming from it but nothing to fill a room.

I get NO reactions to my breath when I talk to people. Only time I get any comments that I know of is when I nose breathe.

What could possibly in my sinus???

I'm getting so impatient waiting to see my ent again to arrange a CT scan.

viewtopic.php?t=1358&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0


His story sounds similiar to mine, but my top wisdoms have come through no troubles. There's no odor from them.

Either I'm hugely paranoid or people at work are too polite to say anything to me.

I hang out with friends and I get no reactions or comments.

I honestly can't make sense of this ****ing mess.

I want to be cured, restart my driving lessons go out and live without holding my breath or breathing into my water bottle when talking to people.

When I brush my teeth I can detect a cheesy odor when I blow air directly to my nostrils. but after 5 minutes I can no longer detect it. I'm going out of my mind. The least this BB could have the courtesy to do is to allow us to smell ourselves.

I'm fed up with life atm. I keep looking at old photos from last year when I was bb free and living careless.........................
User avatar
Born To Suffer
Master
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Born To Suffer »

Go get a netipot or bulb syringe, fill with warm salt water, and clean your nose.
At first you may not see anything, but keep doing it 2x a day.
I've been cleaning it for a month 3x a day, and though I've stopped seeing mucus for a few days today I got some brown discharge. I've gotten green / yellow but never brown.
You may have to bend backwards so the water reaches higher.
I think this procedure is totally safe, swimmers get water up their noses all the time, just use sea salt.

Read figgys journal on how to do a nasal rinse safely.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

I do a sinus every other day. Nothing but clear mucus comes out. Last night Ii tried flip turn with a neilmed packet. Ii felt a slight sensation in my forehead, I wonder if it reached that top sinus?

I'm just FedUp now, don't know how much longer I can endure this shit no pun intended. Wasting my early 20's sat indoors constantly thinking about my breath. I had a great childhood and teens... why now???
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗