Page 1 of 2

Worst Reaction Yet

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:37 pm
by Shit4Breath
I had the worst experience ever today since having bb. A guy actually spit in my direction only a few inches away from me. It was not a mistake I was sitting in my car and he stepped out of the car next to me and spit, almost hitting my car door. I knew he spit in my direction while in the car but I didn't realize how close until I almost immediately stepped out the car into the spit. I felt like it was his way of telling me I disgusted him. I felt like the scum of the freaking earth. :oops:

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:38 am
by jess
So sorry you had that experience. But are you sure he smelled your breath? I mean if he was in his car and you were in another, could your breath travel that far for him to smell? Just wondering...

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:37 am
by MrChips
Were you in the same car or separate cars?

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:15 am
by Shit4Breath
I didn't know this guy, we were in separate cars parked right next to each other. And yes my bb can travel far beyond a closed in car. I know that sounds impossible which I thought before but trust me it is very real.

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:16 pm
by MrChips
So your bad breath actually worked its way out of your vehicle, out into the fresh air and then found a way into the next mans vehicle. And this smell was so bad it caused him to spit on the floor in disgust? Im sorry, i cant believe it, No chance. I think its your over imagination.

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:50 pm
by Shit4Breath
I wish it was only my imagination but it is very true. My bb can fill rooms in a minute and can be smelled feets away. Windows or doors in a small closed in place seem to not be able to confine my breath. Is there any one else with this problem?

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm
by halitosisux
I think this has got to be paranoia. People spit all the time without any regard.
It could have been a completely random event. But even if it wasn't, how could a complete stranger step out of their car and immediately determine that the odour you're presuming they can smell would even be coming from a particular car, let alone the person inside it being responsible. Even if you were letting off a 10 megaton fart in there, they wouldn't be able to figure that out in such a short time, let alone have the slightest reason to spit because of it.

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:07 am
by Shit4Breath
I'm not going to debate my stank because I don't even understand it but just believe me I wish it was only paranoia.

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:37 pm
by deebo
wait .. so your car door was ajar or closed s4b ? How long were you parked there before the guys spit ? i guess I'd have to have seen the guys disgusted face looking right at You to not chalk this 1 up to 'confirmation bias' . I do think voc's can seep around doors and such given time . Like smelling what your neighbor odor from outside their apartment or what they cooked . The same goes for pulling up to a car where folks are smoking weed 8-[

Malory noted that these voc's like those in tmau act like expectorants ,making ppls nose run ..etc , involuntarily . A co worker of mine does this when near me ,and its pretty clear because i see him coming from 100 feet away and his nose is fine before that. I could speculate that he's doing it because he knows it gets my goat . I could say he does it out of disdain or just moral repulsion or what ever. But i stick with what is known,, I have exceptional malodor . Peoples noses react .

Even though we smell ,we can still be off about how ppl perceive and react emotionally.

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:27 pm
by Shit4Breath
I was parked outside for about 15 min before he pulled up and my doors were closed and windows up.

Yes I did notice his disdain right before he spit. What else should I think when someone looks at me disgusted and lefts his chin up so his spit can travel further out near my car. Any common courtesy person would turn away from someone to spit and not aim at them.

I never would have thought it would have gotten this bad. Anybody ever cure nasal bb?

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:27 am
by Shit4Breath
I tried doing sinus irrigation and the flip turn rinse method but I stopped because even though I felt I was getting better I was still getting reactions. Plus I felt like I was getting an ear infection. Done so many things not sure what else to do next. I notice my bb gets worse when I eat proteins like meat or dairy products like milk, cheese, even yogurt. I'm not sure I can go all the way vegetarian now but I'm going on a pescestarian and non dairy diet. Our Lord and Savior Jesus was a pescestarian, mostly fish is mentioned in the bible.

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:22 pm
by deebo
Yep , i was doing some head movements while doing the nasal cleanse , and got water in the ear too . I didnt stop the neti ,, just stopped the head turning and leaning. i use only salt and sterile water now .

s4b ,i think you might see a marked improvement on that vegi or vegan diet with fish as your sole meat . Dairy is problematic on many levels for me . maybe i'll get lactase . it proven to help many digest milk products but i can only guess about bb . stock up the fridge and keep us posted

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:10 pm
by SHITBREATH
I had so bad breath so people reacted when i was two meters away from them outside,so yes i belive you.I changed my diet no dairy and no wheat,and eating the 80/10/10 diet works for me no reactions at all,not even when i'm talking close in their face.

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:42 pm
by Shit4Breath
Thanks for the replies guys, I'm really excited about going on this diet. Going shopping tommorrow and getting lots of different seafood (salmon, tuna steaks, cod, tilapia, shrimp, scallops, crab legs etc). I'm looking forward to this new lifestyle change. Going to pick up ice cream recipes so I can make homemade ice cream substituting with coconut milk (<= which I love) because I can not give up my cold and creamy treat. I bet butter pecan will taste great with coconut milk. Fish is alot easier on our digestion than hard proteins like meat. I've read that white fish like tilapia, cod, and haddock are the leanest protein. Hoping this will work at the very least to get me back to tolerable levels like before.

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:13 am
by Jimi Stein
SHITBREATH wrote:I had so bad breath so people reacted when i was two meters away from them outside,so yes i belive you.I changed my diet no dairy and no wheat,and eating the 80/10/10 diet works for me no reactions at all,not even when i'm talking close in their face.
are you on raw