So today I booked an appointment with my doctor and visited him. Upon examination, he concluded that I have PND and prescribed some medicines out of which one is antibiotics. I am bit skeptical in taking antibiotics as I have read in this forum that it gives temporary relief but then bb will bounce back. There are three different types of tablets and one nasal drop.
Anyone who did PND treatment please advice.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Visited ENT doctor today
-
ShitTalker
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:48 am
Hello. Imcan't really cmment on antibiotics because I don't recall using theme, but I would like to reccomend a nasal rinse for you...
Intried this stuff called Alkolol that you can buy online or at walgreens... I wanted to see if it would get rid of my nose bad breath and after using it a few times I noticed that I don't havenpost nasal drip anymore... I never thougt my post nasal drip was even a problem... I thougwht it was normal to have stuff coming from the back of your nose, but now it is dry and doesn't really drip at all... I only used this like 3 or 4 times too... I was gonna start a postnsometime and reccommend it... Good luck...
Never use plain tap water with a nasal rinse either... A very rare bacteria can get in your brain and kill you...
Intried this stuff called Alkolol that you can buy online or at walgreens... I wanted to see if it would get rid of my nose bad breath and after using it a few times I noticed that I don't havenpost nasal drip anymore... I never thougt my post nasal drip was even a problem... I thougwht it was normal to have stuff coming from the back of your nose, but now it is dry and doesn't really drip at all... I only used this like 3 or 4 times too... I was gonna start a postnsometime and reccommend it... Good luck...
Never use plain tap water with a nasal rinse either... A very rare bacteria can get in your brain and kill you...
Help support this site's owner by shopping on Amazon after clicking this link Shop on Amazon.com
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.