THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Smokers/nose rubs

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lula
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:29 am

Smokers/nose rubs

Post by lula »

This is interesting. For those of you who are smokers. I feel your sense of smell is off and you get paranoid when you see nose rubs. A prime example is a friend of my who smoke said my breath did not stink. He SWORE his sense of smell was great., he wanted me to think something was wrong with me. He did not even smell my morning breath. Anyway, a situation accord that verified his sense of smell was off. He was so bothered by this that he knew it was his sense of smell the whole time.
Now, the nose rubs. Everyone rub their nose. Unless someone puts their finger under the nose and keep it there, you do not have bad breath. That is why at meetups you can never smell each other.
I need to meet with someone who does not smoke. I will meet with smokers but I will not trust your judgement. I noticed with non smokers who lie to my face, they have reactions as they lying to your face. Smokers that I know never smell it. All they ever smell is mint and cinnamon.
This will make those with true bad breath want to die. I want to meet with someone who has had perfume sprayed in the room, have visiting the dentist mentioned all the time, have gum offered all the time, have someone send you to another person with a large grin on their face, have co workers try to smell you, have others roll down windows in the car during the windows. I can go on and on.
Had any meet ups been successful? This is really getting silly. I mean I have told a friend his breath stinks.
This is what I mean when you can't find out if anything is helping when you can't get anyone to be honest.
222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by 222chick »

Hmmm I wonder if this true. The one person I meet from the forums is a smoker. He said my breath was perfect. But I have another friend who smokes and she has shown reactions. Very obvious ones in the pass and every now and then she finds someway to wave some gum in my face. One time she took the time to show me her "super cute small pack of gum" she just bought. It's obvious why she did that lol. But I don't remember which of those times I had gargled with hydrogen peroxide before meeting. I really believe doing so made my condition a lot worse. Anyway lately when I've seen her, she has not seemed to have reacted. Of course, I try to not breath too much as talking, but still I am trying to breath more while talking than I have in the past. I just hope I truly am better.

Anyway what makes you think smokers have a poor sense of smell?
lula
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:29 am

Post by lula »

No smoker I have meet or know ever smell me, but I get true and verified reactions after I leave them. What it boils down to is false hope? I am meeting with a guy who stills want to maybe have a relationship. He says he will be honest, but I have lost hope anyone will be honest. I will start the nasal rinse tonight and see how that go. :-(((((((
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗