Page 1 of 1
Gargling makes it worse?
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:35 pm
by 222chick
Has anyone come to the conclusion that gargling makes your bb worse? Even if it is the non-alcohol type? I think this is the case for me.
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:05 pm
by poobreath
I am starting to think that too.
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:52 am
by grav
That was the case for me, too. No matter what I used, it always turned funky smelling and didn't last. Yuck.
Now that I've finally cleared the tongue coating that plagued me for all eternity, I can use products without kickback odor, if I like. I almost think of the pathogen colonies in my mouth like little villages of savages. No matter what wonderful thing you introduce, they have a way of making it go bad or turn ugly. Dang nasty pathogens . . .
I, of course, don't know of your specific conditions and symptoms, so I don't mean to imply that my issues are similar.
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:25 am
by sadmum
grav...how did you clear the white coating on your tongue and are you bb free?
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:09 pm
by 222chick
I haven't been gargling at all. I think it is helping a lot, but of course I can't be 100% sure because this is a tricky condition.