Page 1 of 1

lingual tonsil stones

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:53 pm
by Shit4Breath
I'm wondering if the reason why most people have not cured bb with tonsil removal is because it only focuses on palatine tonsil not lingual tonsils. Lingual tonsils are the bumpy area at the back of our throats. I'm not sure if this has been talked about but decided to bring it back up if so.

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:56 pm
by Stankie
....

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:01 pm
by Shit4Breath
You're right stankie I've always believed that which is why after all these years that was only a last ditch option that I'm considering though it just seems like the success rate for curing bb is extremely low. But meowkity1 and other ppl have said it got rid of nasal room filling bb. I'm wondering if it didn't get rid of bb 100% is because tonsillectomy only focuses on the palatine tonsils and not lingual tonsil where we also get "stones" as well that may look like build up. But if you put your hand all the way back there in the words of someone else on this board it smells like a corspe even after washing there hands three times.

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:20 pm
by Stankie
....

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:27 pm
by Shit4Breath
It looks like lingual tonsils have already been discussed viewtopic.php?t=633&sid=24ad5861f0bf4a9 ... c272f20b4a


Btw if the stomach maybe the cause for some why is that our burps don't stink or smell nearly as bad as our breath?

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:43 pm
by Shit4Breath

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:27 pm
by SHITBREATH