Page 1 of 2
Can't get help
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:16 am
by lula
I have asked for help from individuals on this site to meet up, but no one has gotten back to me. I have expressed the need for me to know what this smell is only to be told by jimi to just accept that I smell like shit and get over it. However, every post is from others trying to get a cure. Obviously, people will not accept there is no cure. I have tried cures from this site only to be laughed at over and over again. All I have is a nasal odor. I don't have post nasal drip. I don't have stuffy nose or deviated septum. My teeth are good. This site is suppose to offer support. Only one person has offered that. Even if any of you can't meet up, I just need to talk with someone who is really suffering like I am.
It is hard to believe that we can't smell each other. Bad odor is bad odor. I am not fussing. I am just sad and disappointed with this life.
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:30 am
by FedUp
I'm sorry about your situation.
did you ever get a ct scan of your sinus to confirm there's nothing lurking up there?
have you still got your wisdom teeth?
This guy cured his nasal odor by removing them
viewtopic.php?t=1358&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:02 pm
by Born To Suffer
Just run out and buy a neti pot/ bulb syringe, and squirt water up your nose to clean out the gunk. Trust me it works.
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:27 pm
by halitosisux
lula are you sure it's only coming out of your nose?
If you have anyone who you can confide in, there are techniques for finding out whether the odour is coming from your mouth, your nose, or your lungs etc. Finding this out could help you narrow things down.
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:35 pm
by lula
Yes, I had cat scan. He said there were a few spots but nothing strange. My mother said there is no odor from my mouth but the odor is an 8 (1-10)out of my nose.
@ born to suffer, do you think nasal flush will help and why?
I have another appointment with the ent this Friday. I will buy nasal spray and do the friggy method. How to keep the solution from burning? I don't have any hope that the ent will help.
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:34 pm
by Stankie
...
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:51 pm
by halitosisux
Has anyone ever had their sinuses "washed out" by an ENT?
I know someone who had a lifetime of problems with their nose and whenever they had surgery on it (which was about every 5 years) their ENT told them that he'd washed them out.
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:07 pm
by lula
@ stankie, does the nelimed help with your bad breath or just help you breath better. I breath great. I do not have pnd just a bad odor.
I asked 2 ents about nasal wash. They both said that there is not a procedure that wash out sinuses.
Has anyone gotten better with bad breath from nasal washes?
I believe the tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy helped but I don't know to what extent.
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:18 pm
by Stankie
....
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:52 am
by lula
Do you know of anyone helped with nasal flushes
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:23 pm
by FedUp
Do you still have your wisdoms?
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:11 pm
by Stankie
.... .
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:41 pm
by lula
No, I don't have upper wisdom teeth.
I am going to stay with my mother this weekend. I am going to start the nasal rinse. I will do it 2/3 times a day. I want to do the friggy method, but I want my mom around in case I get dizzy and fall out.
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:44 pm
by lula
Interestingly, I saw about 20 people looked at my post about meeting in the southeast Georgia region, but no one has contacted me. I don't think I am the only person in this region with the problem.
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:56 pm
by Stankie
...