ive had no stonsil stones for over a month now,by taking a multivitamin tablet with iron bought from tescos (supermarket brand) 2 aday, i take one in the morning with breakfast and one in the afternoon with lunch,(crunch it in the mouth with food and swallow)normally when i eat certian foods the stones will appear but not now, fellow suffers may want to trail this and post results,
But with the stones gone iam still getting reactions to breath the usual nose rubbing and every conversation contains the word shit,
So with this evidence iam wondering now that tonsil stones dont cause bb,as ive removed them and still got bb,
the multivitamins must be boosting the imunine system helping to stop the production of stones fighting the bacteria,maybe with more time or move up to 3 aday one a night too may help to stop the bacteria having a party at through the nite,But is it safe to take 3 multiviamin tablets a day as i think your only suppose to take one
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
TONSIL STONES GONE
I take those same vitamins myself, the orange label?
As for tonsil stones I was foolish enough to think mine disappeared.
Them little bastards will hide in every nook and cranny of your tonsils.
I no longer get stones since I had my tonsils removed, but smell persists, mainly in my nose.
The tonsil stones will still be deep in there sorry to say.
As for tonsil stones I was foolish enough to think mine disappeared.
Them little bastards will hide in every nook and cranny of your tonsils.
I no longer get stones since I had my tonsils removed, but smell persists, mainly in my nose.
The tonsil stones will still be deep in there sorry to say.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
- Born To Suffer
- Master
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm
I got my tonsils removed, but I still get stones. I guess I still have an infection. It's good that it's falling out rather than getting stuck there and rotting away.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
-
who farted?
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 am
Stankie ive had stones for 25 years or so i used to get them every morning without fail,i wouldnt claim "TONSIL STONES GONE" if i wasnt sure,i wouldnt waste my time posting this info,ive learned to get my finger right behind my tongue both sides and press any stones out from tonsil and salivary glands i usually get them everymorning with the morning mucus,but ive not had any now for over a month now with taking these vitamins with iron,we need other members with the same problem to try it,off topic good luck with that bad tooth you got i think it would be better to extract rather that canal treatment painfull thatStankie wrote:Even though you haven't produced any in a month, they are probably still holding out in your crypts. You need to manually express them before you make a claim as to "TONSIL STONES GONE". . . . . . Simply because you haven't encountered one in a few weeks does not mean they are gone.
You should be aware of iron poisoning/iron overload ... before you come on here recommending taking 3x the standard dose. It is dangerous and can be deadly.
-
who farted?
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 am
i have the blue and black label you must have new stock,i thought about getting mine out but ive heard many members like yourself still having the smell,i think the problem just moves next door to the salivary glands they cam produce stones and discharge like the tonsils,i would like to try and find out which of these vitamins is actually helping experimenting with different combinations worth a try we need to boost our imunine systems to fight from withinFedUp wrote:I take those same vitamins myself, the orange label?
As for tonsil stones I was foolish enough to think mine disappeared.
Them little bastards will hide in every nook and cranny of your tonsils.
I no longer get stones since I had my tonsils removed, but smell persists, mainly in my nose.
The tonsil stones will still be deep in there sorry to say.
-
who farted?
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 am
your stones could be coming from your salivary glands now the 2 big ones upper left n right mostly the righthand side for some reason,they will produce stones and discharge,why not give them vitamins with iron a blast youve nothing to lose,good luckBorn To Suffer wrote:I got my tonsils removed, but I still get stones. I guess I still have an infection. It's good that it's falling out rather than getting stuck there and rotting away.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.