THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Candida - taking two weeks of Rx Diflucan 150 mgs daily
Candida - taking two weeks of Rx Diflucan 150 mgs daily
The doctor looked at my tongue the other day after my antibiotics for tooth extraction and agreed to put me on Diflucan 150mg for 14 days. I am currently doing this while I wait for help in getting an endoscopy and colonoscopy. Money is tight, taking milk thistle for the liver, do I need to follow a candida diet and do a clense as well? People still telling me I do not have ANY bad breath but nose rubs continue. What is that clay I hear everyone speaking of? Thanks!
Don't mean to be rude but do you really base all this off of nose rubs?
I don't think you should worry until someone actually tells you your breath stinks.
Or it's just possible you have intermittent BB.
I don't think you should worry until someone actually tells you your breath stinks.
Or it's just possible you have intermittent BB.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
@FedUp - I wish and do hope this is just a phobia or that my breath is not as bad as I think it is. Unfortunately, it seems like 85-90% of people do rub their noses. I do not rub my nose if someone has bad breath so I feel mine must be gagging them. I also get throat clearning, sniffling. I have been told it does not smell at all by those closest to me and I feel like they are not being truthful. I have very bad digestive problems right now, hence the endoscopy and colonoscopy (thankfully getting help through a church). My tongue had a very bad coating after antibiotic round. I used to take antibiotics for 10-12 years, at least 3-4 times per year in heavy doses. I can imagine this damaged my system. I feel certain that I have bad breath, sometimes I believe I don't. I was told I did in the past when in alcohol relapse and had occassional bb prior to that years ago. People never rubbed their noses though. I don't getting treated the same in public I feel, like in terms of customer service etc. I just don't know.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.