"No, I don't smell you"
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:52 pm
If you are losing your mind and second guessing if you have bad breath or not. Everyone who loves you(?) tell you they don't smell you. You blow, talk, and yell in their face, but they seem to not react even if you know for a fact they did or are still reacting. They try to make you think that it is you.
My theory: for the moment that you are speaking, they stop breathing. I have noticed people nose and chest as they breath. When I start to speak their nose stop in mid-flare and start back after I stop speaking. Now, here is the kicker, if I speak for a long time and they have held their breath for a while,they have to come up for air. They take in a deep breath and sometimes it is such a deep breath that they cough uncontrollable. I believe that is why my mother reacted all the time before I told her I have a problem.
So, for those with try stranger reactions, look at the breathing pattern of the one who say they do not smell anything.
Also, all over the site it has been stated your family lie because they love you. That is hard for me to believe. As I was searching on how to deal with the lies and the I don't know what I did but I am soo sorry bullsh@t. I came across this quote as to why people lie to us. "because lying indicates that the liar does not particularly value the person to whom he or she has lied. Why should the person who was lied to even believe that the liar is telling the truth about being sorry?"
My theory: for the moment that you are speaking, they stop breathing. I have noticed people nose and chest as they breath. When I start to speak their nose stop in mid-flare and start back after I stop speaking. Now, here is the kicker, if I speak for a long time and they have held their breath for a while,they have to come up for air. They take in a deep breath and sometimes it is such a deep breath that they cough uncontrollable. I believe that is why my mother reacted all the time before I told her I have a problem.
So, for those with try stranger reactions, look at the breathing pattern of the one who say they do not smell anything.
Also, all over the site it has been stated your family lie because they love you. That is hard for me to believe. As I was searching on how to deal with the lies and the I don't know what I did but I am soo sorry bullsh@t. I came across this quote as to why people lie to us. "because lying indicates that the liar does not particularly value the person to whom he or she has lied. Why should the person who was lied to even believe that the liar is telling the truth about being sorry?"