Page 1 of 1

Please only those with nasal odor

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:25 pm
by lula
I will be trying my last chance of helping with this monster.
I just wanted to know have any of you used any oils up your nasal passages, how did that go. Please I need those with nasal odor to answer. Thanks

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:24 pm
by Stankie
....

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 pm
by lula
Questions:
1. you have nasal odor?
2. So with the fermented probiotics, you put that up your nose.?
3. How do you know it worked and for how long
4. Has any nasal rinsing helped?

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:01 pm
by Stankie
...

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 pm
by lula
What is the name of the probiotic and how do you use it to rinse out your nose.

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:01 pm
by Peace
I have nasal odor. On another forum, someone claimed success with 1% baby shampoo, amoxillin in saline (did not say concentration), with the mixture delivered with sinusense morning and evening for 2 days.
I tried baby shampoo once and loss sense of smell partially for several hours so did not repeat. I started one drop of lemongrass therapeutic essential oil in one cup saline using sinusense. Tried the upside down sinus rinse but my head almost exploded, the lemongrass is too strong.
I am waiting to receive amoxillin to try in combination.
Cheers!