I will be trying my last chance of helping with this monster.
I just wanted to know have any of you used any oils up your nasal passages, how did that go. Please I need those with nasal odor to answer. Thanks
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Please only those with nasal odor
I have nasal odor. On another forum, someone claimed success with 1% baby shampoo, amoxillin in saline (did not say concentration), with the mixture delivered with sinusense morning and evening for 2 days.
I tried baby shampoo once and loss sense of smell partially for several hours so did not repeat. I started one drop of lemongrass therapeutic essential oil in one cup saline using sinusense. Tried the upside down sinus rinse but my head almost exploded, the lemongrass is too strong.
I am waiting to receive amoxillin to try in combination.
Cheers!
I tried baby shampoo once and loss sense of smell partially for several hours so did not repeat. I started one drop of lemongrass therapeutic essential oil in one cup saline using sinusense. Tried the upside down sinus rinse but my head almost exploded, the lemongrass is too strong.
I am waiting to receive amoxillin to try in combination.
Cheers!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.