THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Please only those with nasal odor

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lula
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:29 am

Please only those with nasal odor

Post by lula »

I will be trying my last chance of helping with this monster.
I just wanted to know have any of you used any oils up your nasal passages, how did that go. Please I need those with nasal odor to answer. Thanks
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lula
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:29 am

Post by lula »

Questions:
1. you have nasal odor?
2. So with the fermented probiotics, you put that up your nose.?
3. How do you know it worked and for how long
4. Has any nasal rinsing helped?
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

...
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lula
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:29 am

Post by lula »

What is the name of the probiotic and how do you use it to rinse out your nose.
Peace
Junior
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Peace »

I have nasal odor. On another forum, someone claimed success with 1% baby shampoo, amoxillin in saline (did not say concentration), with the mixture delivered with sinusense morning and evening for 2 days.
I tried baby shampoo once and loss sense of smell partially for several hours so did not repeat. I started one drop of lemongrass therapeutic essential oil in one cup saline using sinusense. Tried the upside down sinus rinse but my head almost exploded, the lemongrass is too strong.
I am waiting to receive amoxillin to try in combination.
Cheers!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗