From what I understand it does and it can. A friend of mine said his girlfriend had it at one point and it made her breath smell like s**t! My tongue has just gotten very white coated and patchy after my round of amoxicillian. Antibiotics always have caused a yeast problem for me though never in the mouth. I believe I have yeast all through my digestive tract. Doctor gave me two weeks of 150mg diflucan.
Also - who else has met up and can't smell the other person? Does anyone want to meet up? I live just outside of Orlando, FL. Please share about your meet ups or your "proof" that you have halitosis. I get nose rubs all the time, every time almost.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Thrush - Oral/Esophageal - can this cause BB?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.