Page 1 of 3
Read TO BE BB FREE
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:38 pm
by ikageorgian
1) Extract wisdom teeth 4 of them.
2) Avoid all dairy except yogurt and butter.
3) Avoid all kinds of bread,rice,cakes,cookies,candies, gluten and yeast containing products.
4) Avoid sugar,honey,syrups,jams,jellies and products containing them.
5) Avoid all kinds of fruits and fresh juices, except green apple and berries.
6) Avoid all acidic beverages, coffee,tea,green tea, alcoholic beverages, especially BEER, it is a source of enormous amount of yeast and gluten.
7) Avoid all acidic foods, mustard,ketchup,mayonnaise,soy sause, chilly,etc.
A)Practice Bentonite clay and Fiber supplement detox.
B)Liver flush
C)Eat coco nut oil, 1 tbs. a day.
D)Oil pulling
E)Probiotics 50 billion per day 1 month., also natural ones yogurt and kefir every day.
F)2000 mg. vitamin C per day for 1 month.
Brush,floss,scrape the tongue and teeth, back of the tongue with sodium bicarbonate every morning and night and after every meal. Also gargle with sodium bicarbonate water.
To find out if you have halitosis or not, scrape the end of your tongue in the morning before brushing and put the substance in to the small glass container and cap it. Uncap it after couple of hours and smell it. This is the best check up for halitosis better than helimeter.
Go to the Gym every day, jog,ride bicycle,work out, go to the sauna and steam bath, it will speed up your recovery. In some cases it takes 2 months in others up to 6 months.
In my case, 30 years of chronic halitosis, recovery took 6 months.I am completely BB free, it is the best feeling in the world, I am born again.
You must believe and you will win. Trust me fellow BB sufferers.
Good luck to you all.
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:08 pm
by ma51fyfy
good to hear, congratz.
can you eat everything again?
How long and often did you take betonite clay?
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:19 am
by ikageorgian
No. I eat yeast/gluten free grey bread. Goat cheese is permitted but creamy one.I drink coca-cola zero, tea and sometimes coffee even though it's forbidden.
As a sugar substitute I use Xylitol.
Note, I drank small glass of beer lately and BB came back instantly in light form for almost two days. After you are BB free you can try small amounts of tequila.
Regarding B/P detox I drank it for 4 months, 1 tbs. morning, 1 tbs before bed.
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:12 pm
by Born To Suffer
You know what would be a better list?
All the foods you CAN eat.
Can't eat fruit? What on earth? o-O
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:34 pm
by Stankie
....
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:11 pm
by MrChips
Iv been drinking de-caffeinated green tea and other non fruity herbal teas for years now. I never knew it was acidic.
I know what you mean about Beer. Its a nightmare for my halitosis. Iv had no beer a week now. Im just takin each day as it comes though. Interestin about Tequila. Might buy a bottle just in case im desperate.
A liver flush is something i must do.
You do not mention a Parasite cleanse?
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:20 pm
by jess
Congrats on your cure ikageorgian. But instead of listing all the foods we should avoid can you please let us know the food you were able to eat during those six-months period. I've been on the gluten-free diet for about 3 months. I think it heps but I'm realizing it's not enough. So I'm considering making my diet even stricter for a litle while; maybe adding the candida diet along with eating gluten free. But at this point I'm not sure what's going to be left for me to eat.
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:49 pm
by ikageorgian
You can eat all kinds of meat,poultry,fish,eggs,buckwheat, yeast and gluten free bread, etc.
Use candida diet food list, it is great for BB sufferers.In this process you will identify for yourself yes and no's regarding food list. Give it a try and be free.
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:19 pm
by Frantix
I´ve tried al ot of the things you suggest. I´ve been on a similar diet for about 4months strictly (less meat in addition...more like raw food diet). It had helped me for the first weeks, but than it resigned. Besides I´ve gone underweight, so I decided top stop.
What do you think is the main reason for the success of your diet? How do you explain it?
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:14 am
by ikageorgian
MrChips wrote:Iv been drinking de-caffeinated green tea and other non fruity herbal teas for years now. I never knew it was acidic.
I know what you mean about Beer. Its a nightmare for my halitosis. Iv had no beer a week now. Im just takin each day as it comes though. Interestin about Tequila. Might buy a bottle just in case im desperate.
A liver flush is something i must do.
You do not mention a Parasite cleanse?
Decaf contains small amounts of caffeine anyway.
Every kind of cleanse is great for the bb, even though I"ve done only B/P and Liver flushs.
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:22 am
by ikageorgian
Frantix wrote:I´ve tried al ot of the things you suggest. I´ve been on a similar diet for about 4months strictly (less meat in addition...more like raw food diet). It had helped me for the first weeks, but than it resigned. Besides I´ve gone underweight, so I decided top stop.
What do you think is the main reason for the success of your diet? How do you explain it?
You are telling me, that you have done Bentonite Psylium husk detox for 4 months and avoided all the dairy,sugar and sugary products (honey,syrups),etc.and all kinds of bread, white,rye,brown, all the cakes,cookies,rice,candies,white dough products, all kind of alcoholic beverages, fruit, fresh juices and you do not experience the relief, is that what you are saying???
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:25 pm
by Frantix
It seems you didn´t read my post clearly. And the way you answered actually makes me felling like I don´t even want to reply. But here you go:
I strictly avoided !any! kind of sugar, I cut out all diary products, ate bread, but granary bread only. No others cookies, no rice, no juices. no alcohol, no cigratettes. counted proteins of salads and vegetables I ate every day, to stay under the 70mg border per day. Took probiotics for the whole time. 20Billion for every meal. Breath went better for about the first weeks. I blame this on the reduced food source of the bacteria living in my oral cavity (at least from todays sight...at that time i wanted to restructure my intestinal.)
Didn´t use bentonite though...Is that the sectret behind you diet?
Im so tired of people telling me "do this and you´ll be fine". I did crazy things blindly because of this and I´m still here struggeling. I strongly belief in there´s no "one size fits all" relief for everyone of us. if you try to understand halitosis you will learn that there cannot be one way out of this. so all I do is think things through, try this and that and listen to what my body/my breath says and try to find my way out.
All I was asking you is, what is the logic behind your diet. How do you explain the success? What´s the theory??? In which way does it affect the bacteria living in your mouth? You put up an concrete plan, so there must be a concrete theory? If so, let me know.
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:44 pm
by ikageorgian
First and most important, you have not mentioned that you did Bentonite clay detox and liver flushes, those are the cardinal things on the way to healthy breath. Anti fungals,anti parasite solutions,etc. If you don't clean your intestines and it takes from 1 months to 6 months, depends on intestines infestation level, what ever you gonna do, it's the waste of time and money and nerves.
But, anyway,the theory is as simple as is. Humans digestive tract starts in the mouth and ends in the rectum. It is 30 feet long canal. If it is infested the tongue is infested too. In my childhood when I was taken to doctor, doctor would say open your mouth, extend your tongue and say Aaa. All holistic and traditional med doctors say, the tongue is a mirror of your inner body.So, when the intestines are cleaned thoroughly, liver is flushed of toxins and normal ph balance is restored in intestines, diet matters during cleanse of course and after it mainly, cause to maintain normal flora and cleanliness in intestines,in mouth and tongue.
Comprends-tu? My friend.

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:46 pm
by halitosisux
Ikageorgian, can you please not spam.
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:49 pm
by ikageorgian
And one more thing, Granary bread is made of whole grain, thus it contains yeast and gluten,
which is the main cause of your ailment, my dear.