Dentist Visit
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:16 pm
Well just been to the dentist. My gums and mouth are healthy, I just need a few filling and some plaque removal.
And she said she didn't smell anything on me. lol I guess I'm suffering from intermittent BB.
She maybe right as I aggressively scraped my tongue last night and this morning. My tongue is pinker than what it was.
I told her of my upcoming CT Scan to be arranged, she said to tell her the results of that and see what can be done.
I'm gonna request X-rays and what not to be double sure.
I'm gonna go eat cornflakes. have a good day all.
And she said she didn't smell anything on me. lol I guess I'm suffering from intermittent BB.
She maybe right as I aggressively scraped my tongue last night and this morning. My tongue is pinker than what it was.
I told her of my upcoming CT Scan to be arranged, she said to tell her the results of that and see what can be done.
I'm gonna request X-rays and what not to be double sure.
I'm gonna go eat cornflakes. have a good day all.