THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

can someone explain this.

Tell us your story with bad breath
User avatar
Born To Suffer
Master
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm

can someone explain this.

Post by Born To Suffer »

Nope I'm still not cured... but something interesting happened that I'd like to share.

Okay so after removing wisdoms, the bottom left had a small piece of bone sticking out.
I had the operation in September, and it's March now, so it's like 6months later.
Yesterday I could feel this huge piece of bone sticking out, it bothered me for a while cause I thought it could be the cause of all this odour.
I wanted to take knife/ nail clipper and rip it out.

But today when I ran my tongue over that area, it felt SMOOTH, omg the bone just disappeared!! Like wtf. The bone is sharp and it was firmly planted there. Only when I threatened to rip it out, did something happen.
Did it fall out? or is did a flap of gum cover it?
I could still feel it yesterday and it was huge. Sheesh I really do think our bodies have the ability to cure itself. But sometimes I think it wants us to suffer instead of doing the hardwork, or unless we threaten it.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Could it be stitches that weren't removed properly or forgotten about?
User avatar
Born To Suffer
Master
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Born To Suffer »

@halitosisux, nope it wasn't soft or anything. Strong and hard.
I thought it'd be interesting to post it up, nothing ground breakingof course, but when things like this happen, I just start to believe in miracles.
One day you have a problem, and the very next day, poof no more problem.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗