My dentist visit, need advice ASAP!
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:59 pm
Well, as you may see here I've done a lot lately trying to battle this bb beast. After my all doctor appointments failed I was back at square one, i was ping-ponging my simptoms and clues and i was back again on my wisdoms (bottom ones, upper were removed this summer). So, the other night i bullied them HARD, as my wisdoms have some sort of gum ring around them (no smell) so I cleand my hand thoroughly and massacre began. That gum area is always a bit painfull but my dentist(S) always assured me they are fine and since i had no odor on them i trusted that. So after i poked a lot there at one moment my nail literally sunk between gum and tooth and released an awful smell, bingo. So I went to my dentist today and told him my molars are hurting and that i'm sick of them and i want them out. That's where problem begin (and i thought it was the end of problem). He said (quoting): I wouldn' recommend that and i wolud not do that because you have no second bottom molars (i lost them in a short time, since they've gone to hell when my wisdoms started to come in) and if i extract my remaining wisdoms, my upper second molars wouldn't have any kind of support down there and i would lose them in folloving years, alternative (if i remove my wisdoms) is that i get implants which are just too expensive! I don't want to lose my upper molars I love my teeth, they are shiny white and straight I just love them
and i don't know what to do!! I have an appointment with my dentist in 2 days again, he said he will try to lover the pressure from my wisdoms and do something else and we shall see if that helps, but come on that deep smell from traped food cant go away without extraction, and i don't know is it smart to gamble my 2 upper teeth and in the end all this fails and bb remains. I'm clueless and just so sad, i can't belive this. Help folks 