Page 1 of 1

Perio Protect is working for me

Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:31 am
by jimmy
My dentist started me on this new treatment for gum disease and it is working like nothing has ever worked before -- EVER!!! No more bad breath and no more bleeding gums.

It is a set of mouth guards I fill with medicine at home and it works. I was told I needed periodontal surgery, but I refused to go -- too expensive and PAINFUL. My sister had it done and she said her teeth felt like they were flapping in the wind. No thanks!

This is really unbelievable. Nothing has ever worked for my breath in the past, but Perio Protect works well. It's not a potion to buy off the Internet, you have to go to a dentist to get it, but the main medication is an over the counter item that is holistic. They told me it is a new treatment, so not many people have heard of it, but I am telling everyone. My cousin is a hygienist and I told her about it, and she has since told her dentist about it. He said it would cut into his profits and decided not to offer it!!! Unbelievable! Some people care more about their pocket book than people.

Better than surgery! Easy to use and it works. It sounds like a commercial. I should call them and ask them if I can do a commercial for them. It has completely changed my life, seriously!

Jimmy B.

Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:43 am
by hungrygirl
Ok, whos your dentist?

Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:22 am
by noptical
From their site:
Perio Protect - non-surgical treatment for periodontal disease, gum disease and gingivitis.

Perio Protect is a new, home care treatment program for periodontal disease using a dentist-created and FDA-cleared medical device that can deliver doctor-prescribed medications to the source of periodontal infections. These medications address the pathogens that cause gum disease.
So thats for those who have bad breath becaue of gum disease, gingivitis or periodontitis, its not for those who have bb coming from their tongues/other parts of mouth.

Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:35 pm
by jess
I'm glad something's working for you. So how long have you been using this product? Is it an antibiotic, antimicrobial product? Is there any links you can give us so we can inform and know more about it? Tnx.

Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:42 pm
by waitingforrelief

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:32 am
by Busted
It doesn't even sound like this guy had a serious case of halitosis.

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:13 pm
by noptical
Busted wrote:It doesn't even sound like this guy had a serious case of halitosis.
Yes, he said he has gum disease, that's curable and not bad at all.

Perio Protect

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:09 pm
by grtnate
I've heard about this before. Does anyone else have any first hand experience? Their website seems promising for gum disease, just imagine what it could do for bb!! =D>
I can't wait to find out more

Re: Perio Protect

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:51 pm
by noptical
grtnate wrote:I've heard about this before. Does anyone else have any first hand experience? Their website seems promising for gum disease, just imagine what it could do for bb!! =D>
I can't wait to find out more
:?: :?:

it IS for gum disease, what could it do for people that dont have gum disease :?:

Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:58 am
by Susie
Jimmy B.,
I am not a bit surprised by this dentist response!! Most of them are just money hungry fools and care nothing about the patient's health!!!

I would only recommend a holistic dentist!!

Bye,
Susie

Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:28 pm
by dravens
don't you guys realise and especially jimy (webmaster) that this is scam! fake story with intentions to sell more... I mean look at the amount of posts the two persons that claim the positive with "perio" have...

/David

Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:05 am
by Jimi Stein
Yes it is a bull

the guy also wanted to post a link to the website

LOCKED