Tonsil or Wisdom Teeth Bad Breath???
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:01 am
Im in a huge dilema right now. Iv been suffering from BB since i was like 10 year old.
Im not sure weather my tonsils or widsom teeth are causing it. I have a bad odor cheesy like smell coming from my right nostril and my wisdom teeth are like 30% impacted and exposed on my top right gum.
When I poke my tonsils, iv removed a few tonsil stones before but after that, I can't seem to find anymore. Like I removed one about 3 months ago and everytime I poke my tonsils or use a syringe to rinse out my tonsils, they don't seem to appear to have any but I still get the BB. When i sqeeze my tonsils, nothing really comes out of it. I do have crypts on my right tonsils aswell.
I've booked to see an ENT to make up an excuse to get my tonsils removed but is there anyone who have had their tonsils removed and still had no effect whatsoever?
Can someone who had actually had the same problem tell me weather tonsils were the cause or not. After you had your tonsils removed, did you still have Bad Breath? Did you also still have all your wisdom teeth aswell?
Did anyone also find removing their tonsils to be a cure???
I rubbed my wisdom teeth and tonsils with different fingers and they both have this awful smell.
Im not sure weather my tonsils or widsom teeth are causing it. I have a bad odor cheesy like smell coming from my right nostril and my wisdom teeth are like 30% impacted and exposed on my top right gum.
When I poke my tonsils, iv removed a few tonsil stones before but after that, I can't seem to find anymore. Like I removed one about 3 months ago and everytime I poke my tonsils or use a syringe to rinse out my tonsils, they don't seem to appear to have any but I still get the BB. When i sqeeze my tonsils, nothing really comes out of it. I do have crypts on my right tonsils aswell.
I've booked to see an ENT to make up an excuse to get my tonsils removed but is there anyone who have had their tonsils removed and still had no effect whatsoever?
Can someone who had actually had the same problem tell me weather tonsils were the cause or not. After you had your tonsils removed, did you still have Bad Breath? Did you also still have all your wisdom teeth aswell?
Did anyone also find removing their tonsils to be a cure???
I rubbed my wisdom teeth and tonsils with different fingers and they both have this awful smell.