something wrong with my tongue? Please help
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:15 am
Hi everyone,
I have had bad breath for years. But currently i find out that after I use my finger to rub my tongue and smell it , it smells very bad.
It may be common for people with BB,but here is the thing I want to investigate (when I experiment with my finger moving from the tip to the back along a line in the middle of my tongue) :
- The front part of the tongue, I feel it very smooth and not smell bad, but moving my finger down to the back, I feel increasingly rough and grainy (like there are some grains on the surface). And far further back (all the way) is a row of bumps (I searched the Internet and found that these bumps are normal for people). But the very bad smell is coming from the rough and grainy part of my tongue. May be food particles are trapped there.
- Now I am in fear and worry that my bad eating habit had caused some damages to my tongue. So could you please help me answer some questions?
- Do you feel the rough or grainy part using your finger ? Does it smell bad (esp in the morning)? And how you treated this smell from the tongue (I used the tongue cleaner but the effect only last 15 mins) ?
Thank you very much for your help.
I have had bad breath for years. But currently i find out that after I use my finger to rub my tongue and smell it , it smells very bad.
It may be common for people with BB,but here is the thing I want to investigate (when I experiment with my finger moving from the tip to the back along a line in the middle of my tongue) :
- The front part of the tongue, I feel it very smooth and not smell bad, but moving my finger down to the back, I feel increasingly rough and grainy (like there are some grains on the surface). And far further back (all the way) is a row of bumps (I searched the Internet and found that these bumps are normal for people). But the very bad smell is coming from the rough and grainy part of my tongue. May be food particles are trapped there.
- Now I am in fear and worry that my bad eating habit had caused some damages to my tongue. So could you please help me answer some questions?
- Do you feel the rough or grainy part using your finger ? Does it smell bad (esp in the morning)? And how you treated this smell from the tongue (I used the tongue cleaner but the effect only last 15 mins) ?
Thank you very much for your help.