Page 1 of 1

How This Guy Cured His Nasal Bad Breath

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:12 am
by Jenny
I personally don't suffer from nasal BB (only mouth BB) but I wanted to post this in hopes that it might help someone. I found it on another board -

"Hey guys, this is me again with bad odor problem. Just decided to give you guys and update of what has happened since I wrote this.

Well, I figured out what the problem was and found a remedy for it. After some time I figured out that it was my nose. I finally went to a doctor and he told me that I had "nose polyps" in my nose. Nasal polyps are teardrop-shaped, noncancerous growths on the lining of your nasal passages. I have about 5 little growths about the size of a uvulla in my nose and thats a problem because it blocks my nose from smelling, and from taking in fresh air.

So as a result of me not breathing in fresh air my nose is storing up bacteria and releasing it as watery mucus causing me to have some really bad "halitoses" or bad breath.

The doctor gave me some drugs to get rid of it, but they didnt help, so now he recommends surgery but I dont have the money for that and I really dont trust doctors.

I looked online for a natural remedy and found this guys advise, "So the answer is.... Manuka honey... Now it is entirely possible that all the cortisonal drugs have fried my brain, but I'm here to tell you that it really does work. What I do is disolve about 1/2 a teaspoon into a cup of distilled water then put that into my nasal rinse bottle (the neilmed kind). I then rinse my nose out about 3 times a day. It worked almost from day 1..." .
This is from an article in http://www.revolutionhealth.com/forums/ ... gies/89004 .

Hope this helps anybody with the same problem I had and I will respond back in a Month to tell you guys what happend with my situation. Im in the middle of buying the honey that I will get in a week from Ebay. See you guys later and thanks for your funny responses haha."

http://isitnormal.com/story/it-smells-a ... ile-26533/

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:18 am
by Born To Suffer
Are you kidding me? This is crazy, let me say that using saline water will get rid of mucus, don't go putting in stuff like honey, what if it rots there?
You'll end up with a worse infection.
Go get a CT scan, and use something safe like saline water.

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:22 am
by Frantix
I´ve also read of this treatment of people with sinus problems in german forums. i think it really dissolves in water and just leaves a very thin antibacterial layer. since i havealso nasal odor i´ll maybe give it a try...