Your Email Address:

First Name:

a cure for sure - URINE THERAPY - HARD TOPIC

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
rahul

a cure for sure - URINE THERAPY - HARD TOPIC

Post by rahul »

hello all i am from india,n i found a cure for sure but it needs a dediacation n despertion.u all might not agree with me
u will find a permanent cure afer 1 month.let me know is there anyone who is following this...
i started it from 15 days n i am experiencing the difference
u have to drink ur owns morning first urine sample for 1 month n then see the difference
i dont think anyone will be ready to do it,but i thought like telling u all so i told..

i can eat shit of anybody else if i can get rid of this ***ing bb

CyberchndriacNot
Advanced

Post by CyberchndriacNot »

Rahul

you're a physician right? Can you explain the logic behind this treatment? As far as I can see it, you'd be putting bad bacteria back into your system, wouldn't you?

How do you know it will provide a cure after 30 days?
Last edited by CyberchndriacNot on Sat May 05, 2007 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oceanside
Master

Re: a cure for sure

Post by oceanside »

rahul wrote:hello all i am from india,n i found a cure for sure but it needs a dediacation n despertion.u all might not agree with me
u will find a permanent cure afer 1 month.let me know is there anyone who is following this...
i started it from 15 days n i am experiencing the difference
u have to drink ur owns morning first urine sample for 1 month n then see the difference
i dont think anyone will be ready to do it,but i thought like telling u all so i told..

i can eat shit of anybody else if i can get rid of this ***ing bb
WOW! I am just as desperate as anyone, but WOW! I just can't even think of drinking my own urine first thing in the morning.

Westerners are NOT accustomed to such extremes. After all, when we urinate , deficate, and sweat, toxins are removed from the body. Drinking it and digesting the toxins back into one's body is an extremely desperate thing to do.

However, if you have found this as your cure, congradulations. I, however, don't think I can do this.

Interesting. Please keep us posted.

Wow!
rahul

dont know the logic

Post by rahul »

CyberchndriacNot wrote:Rahul

you're a physician right? Can you explain the logic behind this treatment? As far as I can see it, you'd be putting bad bacteria back into your system, wouldn't you?

How do you know it will provide a cure after 30 days?
hey it has nothing to do with allopathy so i cant tell the logic behind it.there is a famous renowned man in our area who treats many diseases (just like miracle)he told me n i am finding some relief with it
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

i've read about it on curezone. urine therapy they call it. i, for one, just simply can't do it. rahul, has it cured your bb or it has reduced your odor?

glad you've found somehting that works for you tho'.
KC
Junior

Post by KC »

Hi Rahul, glad to hear that you found the cure. I've heard of urine therapy when I was a kid. A famous TV artist got cancer and the urine therapy cure his illness. Some men use this therapy to help their losing hair problem. I've read a article talking about a Taiwanese eat shit to make his health better.(its so ironic that we here are desperately to get rid of the shit smell, but that guy is so fond to keep putting shit into his mouth). So everythings is possible. But it needs a lot of courage to do this .....I really dunno how to put the shit or urine into my mouth and then swallow it........
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

I heard about urine therapy when I was a kid but I'm not trying that :lol:
mar11

delete this topic

Post by mar11 »

I would like to ask jimi to delete this topic.

why?

because this topic will destroy the hard earned reputation of this website,

This "doctor" is telling you that urine is cure for bad breath because his magical healer of his village told him.

This is nothing but A JOKE. Taking advise from ignorant village snake oil/magical healer sales man.

IF some one important comes to this site. He will think there is nothing but crazy people on this site.

We are desperate but not this desperate.

I will stop coming to this site. If it turns into a JOKE.

Are we like those south Africans who think AIDS will be cured if they have sex with a baby?

And also the back draft thing.

Seriously there is NO such a thing as back draft, if you talk to some one and he/she has BB it is not your BB that you are smelling.

it is his/her.
is it sow hard that some one else can have BB.

If is your BB how come it does not back draft every time you talk to some one,

You can not smell you own odor because your brain gets to used to it period.

It is just BB playing tricks with your mind.

Don't lose your common sense people.

This is best site for BB. Not a mental forum.
Last edited by mar11 on Sat May 05, 2007 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yeagermeister
Junior

Post by yeagermeister »

WOW is the only word that comes to my mind, what the hell is happening to this site.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

The user could be saying the truth but I don't think anyone here will ever try it.
So for that reason I say this topic better gets locked, we don't want to turn this into a joke forum ;)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ok I will not lock it, if somebody will try it is is ok, but I will not for sure. Even though it might help I will not do it. And claiming cure for sure is way off the thruth, I think it is a nother bull,
Last edited by Jimi Stein on Sun May 06, 2007 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Hey guys,
my opinion is that there´s no need to be so dramatic about it, the guy is reporting an idea, if HE REALLY DO THIS, firts it demonstrates how desperate he is about to heal this problem, and it has to BE BALLS TO DO IT, so if he really is in this treatment, i respect it....
We should not forget that there´s anothers cultures besides the Occidental, and maybe this is not bad seen in another places like India, I don´t know .

Anyway, I won´t do anything like that at least it was ****ing well proven,
but i´d like to know how this thing ends....

anyway, that´s just my opinion.

p.s: i have to admit that at the first read it make me laugh loud..

good luck rahul
KC
Junior

Post by KC »

WOW WOW WOW Why have to lock this topic? Urine therapy is well known in some countries of Asia. And I can't see it makes this website becomes a ridiculous one.

Before that some people ask for removing the monkey pic, now ask about take away this post, take away that post. We don't have guts to do it, doesn't mean it can't help others. And I dun think urine therapy is a spam, at least you don't need to pay for it. Please don't be too sensitive and make so much self censorship here.
Iris
Junior

Post by Iris »

KC wrote:WOW WOW WOW Why have to lock this topic? Urine therapy is well known in some countries of Asia. And I can't see it makes this website becomes a ridiculous one.

Before that some people ask for removing the monkey pic, now ask about take away this post, take away that post. We don't have guts to do it, doesn't mean it can't help others. And I dun think urine therapy is a spam, at least you don't need to pay for it. Please don't be too sensitive and make so much self censorship here.
=D> =D> Good words! It would not be good to lock a topic just because someone is xenophobic. I would not like to see this site as the yahoo group where we do not have freedom of expression. Jimi, you are a great site administrator!
oceanside
Master

Re: delete this topic

Post by oceanside »

mar11 wrote:I would like to ask jimi to delete this topic.
Seriously there is NO such a thing as back draft, if you talk to some one and he/she has BB it is not your BB that you are smelling.
it is his/her.
is it sow hard that some one else can have BB.
If is your BB how come it does not back draft every time you talk to some one,
You can not smell you own odor because your brain gets to used to it period.
It is just BB playing tricks with your mind.
Don't lose your common sense people.
This is best site for BB. Not a mental forum.
=====================================================================
Before you are quick to form your own opinions, quick to judge people and their observation, and dictate what this site is and what it shldn't be you are free to ignore topics that you don't agree with. This site isn't about you and what you want. It's about all of us, the members and our mutual reliance on each others for help, support, share ideas, and encouragement. No one is forced to try anything agaist his/her free will. We are grown adults, able to make our own choices.

As you said, you are free to participate as a member, and you are free to go elsewhere as well. Regarding what members post, you can simply ignore what you do agree with, but don't criticize. My prediction, down the road as you suffer from this nightmare long enough you too will likey change your point of views.

I have moderated and deleted several unknow people whom I felt posted B/S just for the sake of humiliating us.

I beg to differ your opionion about being able to detect others with same chemical/sulphur composition. This theory was tested by Laura Hart and a few members. I am aware of olefactory dessensitization.

Again, MAR 11, if you don't agree with someone, simple ignore their post, even it it's urine therapy.

As you can see, not ONE member had said they are willing to try the urine therapy, therefore, no one has lost their senses.

Drop the topic and move on. Nuff said.

MODERATOR/OCEANSIDE
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic