Hey guys, I found something interesting. Instead of rushing off to get a blood allergy test, there is a simple method of testing if you are allergic to certain foods.
DIY food intolerance allergy test:
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/diy-fo ... -test.html
Grapes are one of my favourite foods. So for the past month I've been eating tons of grapes because the prices were kind of low. Late the in the afternoon I would get severe cramps in the lower abdomen. So for a while the supply of grapes been cut short. Haven't been eating it, and surprisingly the cramps went away. So today I had some grapes, WOW, the cramps came back, just like that. After thinking for a while, I came to the conclusion that it must be the freaking grapes. There goes one of my favourite foods.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Everyone should do this
- Born To Suffer
- Master
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm
Everyone should do this
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.