Hi
I've experiencing bad breath for ages now, almost 6 years, i'm 25 years old.
As a time ago I discovered that tonsil stones give it that fart smell and remove them with surgery 8 weeks ago(helped it).
Well, from 90% bad breath it falls to 40% now, it's great advantage...but :S suar bad breath stays also that white tounge it nervous me alot, i 'can't clean it, always stays some white cover no matter how i scrap or clean with toothpaste,...it's even whiter when i use peroxide.
I'try with flushing sinuses as i have postnasal drip, flushing with mixture of salina, wather and peroxide....not helped after a week use...also gargling with peroxide 3% wather mixture and helped for aprox. 5-6 hours freshnes, then goes very sour in mouth even taste is salty.
I've endoscopy 2 years ago and get told me that i have GERD, a have a Nexium cure for 3 months, nothing helps, then i get Emolzul and then Nopalza, nothing help also...so i expelled this cause
Thank you, very much, for any solution
Andrew
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
After tonsil surgery
- Born To Suffer
- Master
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm
- Born To Suffer
- Master
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm
I'm wondering, how to make a nasal mixture of saltwather fluid and peroxide in 200ml bottle....I assume 5%, but i would give more, just for resason of possible damage of your nasal mucosa?
- - - - - - -
Another heavy possible reason of bb and white tongue, could be Candida in mouth,...
I order online Candida quick-blood test, and try to buy probiotics in local pharmacy.
The thing is that i haven't got them, pharmacist told me that if u have candida don't start with probiotic directly, she sold me: Molkosan Vitality by A.Vogel it's product of whey and contains lactic acid this is also some product of digestive tract and it effect to Candida. What do you think about that.
- - - - - - -
Another heavy possible reason of bb and white tongue, could be Candida in mouth,...
I order online Candida quick-blood test, and try to buy probiotics in local pharmacy.
The thing is that i haven't got them, pharmacist told me that if u have candida don't start with probiotic directly, she sold me: Molkosan Vitality by A.Vogel it's product of whey and contains lactic acid this is also some product of digestive tract and it effect to Candida. What do you think about that.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.