Hey everyone haven't posted recently as just been waiting for some money to go ahead with wisdom teeth removal etc, but in the mean time was going to start a raw food diet as have lots of bowel problems.
Im a bit worried in case I do it wrong, for example not excluding all things which I could be allergic to or could be giving me bad breath. So I was wondering what kinds of food other people eat on a raw food diet.
What about broccoli and things which have a high choline content, should these be avoided? So far I'm going to cut out all fizzy drinks, meat, dairy and carbohydrates such as white rice and bread. Is it still ok to eat brown rice even though its not raw?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Raw food diet
Re: Raw food diet
DId you test positive for TMAU ? if normal amounts of choline doesn't cause you worse odor ,I would advise not cut it out .time4change wrote:Hey everyone haven't posted recently as just been waiting for some money to go ahead with wisdom teeth removal etc, but in the mean time was going to start a raw food diet as have lots of bowel problems.
Im a bit worried in case I do it wrong, for example not excluding all things which I could be allergic to or could be giving me bad breath. So I was wondering what kinds of food other people eat on a raw food diet.
What about broccoli and things which have a high choline content, should these be avoided? So far I'm going to cut out all fizzy drinks, meat, dairy and carbohydrates such as white rice and bread. Is it still ok to eat brown rice even though its not raw?
In short , a raw diet is all raw foods (uncooked ). Some raw foodist say don't heat over 120 or so . .. for me it was just easy to stick with all raw .
There are members who swear by low carb those like me who go low protein /low fat. Personally I think the best time to asses this is during your regular cooked diet , and maybe taking some tests (allergy/ digestive) with a doc or/and playing close attention to what foods do to you . Once you have a better idea ,then you might make the slow transition to raw.
There are loads of raw gurus on line . Each usually having their version . There are raw paleo type ,like adkins ,low carb ,with can even incorporate raw meats. There are high carb-ers which usually add sweet fruits,bananas and such . To your rice question: you can soak and sprout brown rice and not have to steam it . Its a bit of an acquired taste for me tho. Both diets add lots of veg and greens . If you have TMAU ,check choline content . If not ,blending greens into smoothies is an awesome way to get tons of raw green per day. Or a green dressing with oils and blended raw nuts and avocado for low carb .
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.