THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

business's with mint bowlsd

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

business's with mint bowlsd

Post by meowkity1 »

Well, still no job, and I'm. Really struggling, if I didn't have my 6 yea od I swear I would run awat right now. I eep having visions of purposely crashing my car.Its so painful to want to have a job and no one will call u back. I'm on the verge of selling myself. I havnt been to the tanner in awhile but I noticed they started placing a bowl of mints. Anyone else notice a business u frequent offering mints? I was at the store today. The cashier says what do you have on . I told her pergume oil. She says' stinking good. Wth
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗