Page 1 of 1

Intravenous Ozine Theraphy

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:27 pm
by VICKSTER
Hey Guys,
I found this ad for Inravenous Ozone Therapy in NYC. It is suppose to kill any pathogens in your body including fungus. My question is has anybody done this, or looked into it? I googled it and saw some utube videos .... check it out ? Feed back Please ! Just a suggestion .

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:47 pm
by halitosisux
How does it distinguish between good and bad microorganisms? Or does it kill everything?

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:10 pm
by Stankie
....

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:49 pm
by halitosisux
So does breathing :-k

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:50 am
by Stankie
....

Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:47 am
by deebo
ive talk to a woman who has been to 1 of these ozone places in upper NY . She says it didn't help her bb . I think Malory also did to no avail . I guess it might really depend on the cause of odor