Your Email Address:

First Name:

Something is working out for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ch_Adams

Something is working out for me

Post by Ch_Adams »

Hi friends,
I have suffered from bad breath since I was 15, I am 32 right now, my birthday is February 23rd. I have notice how my problem reached a peak in 2006, that is six years ago, since then I have been improving very slowly. I eat normally but avoid milk and eggs mainly.

I have go many things that have work for me for short period of times and other things that seem to give me medium periods of well being.

Between the thing that have work for me are:

Gargling with Anis estrellado infusion water.
Eating pineapple after meals.
Eating raw spinach leaves in the morning.
Taking digestive enzimes
And many things you also have tried.
Drinking white vinegars after meals.

The last thing I am doing and that is working well for me is the following regime:

I brush my teeth after breakfast with regular toothpaste, floss my teeth and scrap my tongue. After that I spray white vinegar right to my throat without swallowing it, then i sip a little of water and gargle with it for a few seconds. When I notice a white little thing in my left tonsil, I wash my hands, put a good amount of vinegar in my finger, introduce my finger in my troat and take off the tonsillolits pressing my troat like taking off a pin from my face. I have notice that if I clean my tonsil when I just see them appear they do not disturb me every day, they seem to refill every two weeks.

After gargling with vinegar I gargle in the morning and at noon with a mouthwash containing oxygen peroxide. I used the one produced by Colgate.

This regime is working for me. The last dosis of antibiotics I took gave me two month of feeling well, after that I am using just this regime and I am feeling confortable and improving my life experience.

Thanks for you reading, and I wish your comments. People seem to ignore my posts on this forum. Anyway I wish this work good for some of you.

MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

Interesting. So you drink white vinegar after meals? How much do you drink??

Iv not tried white vinegar before. I will have to look into it.

Thanks for the info
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ch_Adams

Post by Ch_Adams »

Stankie: I am not drinking the vinegar, I am just gargling with it. I put a spray to the bottle and spray right to my throat without drinking it. Then I use oxygen peroxide mouthwash.

Thanks for commenting.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

glad it is working for you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic