Page 1 of 1
Do any of you do a sport?
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:17 am
by DanielPine
I imagine doing a sport would help a lot with our happiness level. I took up skateboarding recently and I cant wait until I have enought time to go to the skate parks and show off all my tricks. It makes me feel happy because its a sport that you can do by yourself and makes you feel really cool.
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:09 pm
by happylife05
Yes, playing sports is my fav thing on any day. Usually this is the time i can be with people and don't need to talk.
Recently my sweat started smelling too bad and itz causing discomfort to the people, when i play basket ball. I am consulting gastroenterologist to get my stools tested for sulphur, ammonia producing bacteria.
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:31 pm
by deebo
this reminds me to get a get a bike before the spring raises the prices
. biking is awesome . great way to breathe and sweat the bad stuff out
