THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Monkeyforever83- Black Seed
- Shit4Breath
- Advanced
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm
Monkeyforever83- Black Seed
Was wondering what happened to her post... I was interested in trying it.
I posted it again:
viewtopic.php?p=47763#47763
viewtopic.php?p=47763#47763
-
SHITBREATH
- Advanced
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 pm
- Location: HELL
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
it worked only for that monkey, nobody else, because he read in Koran that black seed cures everything now he really thinks so he can cure us all. He must be a retarded guy I think, big retardation i presume
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.