Page 1 of 1

someone has already been cured (BB) doing a tonsillectomy ?

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:32 am
by kart
someone has already been cured (BB) doing a tonsillectomy ?

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:16 am
by Archimonde
Yes. I've posted several 'cure report' a while ago that had to do with tonsils removal.

viewtopic.php?t=4884

viewtopic.php?t=4887

viewtopic.php?t=4892

Keep in mind, tonsil removal failed for many people.

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:08 am
by deebo
Kart , do you have nasal odor too ? If so ,I've heard from a few Docs that tonsils are not the culprit and removing them will not help . I think Dr Aydin says this as well .

.

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:31 pm
by FedUp
I think tonsillectomies "quieten down" the intensity of their breath but not fully cured.

The lucky ones are cured and proceed with life as normal.

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:50 pm
by MrChips
I have nasal odour. I had a tosillectomy, and i can confirm that a tonsillectomy did not help me.

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:53 pm
by FedUp
MrChips wrote:I have nasal odour. I had a tosillectomy, and i can confirm that a tonsillectomy did not help me.
after your ct scan did your ENT ever mention rhinitis to you? did you have your adenoids out too?

I find in my case that nasal odor is ten times stronger than breath odor although my breath odor can range from unsmellable to bad some days.

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:58 pm
by kart
deebo wrote:Kart , do you have nasal odor too ? If so ,I've heard from a few Docs that tonsils are not the culprit and removing them will not help . I think Dr Aydin says this as well .

.
I guess I do not have nasal odor, and I already had numerous tonsillitis and my tonsils are swollen as well, I have no tonsill stones. I never felt any smell when touched my tonsils, but this week I have felt a strong odor when I touch them,i just had tonsillitis ( last week) ....
I have white coat and already took metronidazole that improved 100% my BB, however when stopped, it came back ...

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:03 am
by Youz123
@FedUp and @MrChips, Did your tonsillectomy cure your badbreath from your mouth? I know you still have nasal odor but did it atleast cure or help with the mouth odor?

How many % did it help with. Thanks

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:42 pm
by FedUp
Youz123 wrote:@FedUp and @MrChips, Did your tonsillectomy cure your badbreath from your mouth? I know you still have nasal odor but did it atleast cure or help with the mouth odor?

How many % did it help with. Thanks
My mouth doesn't seem to be as bad as there is far less fart comments than before my tonsillectomy. People get closer to me these days. But christ if i breathe through my nose I get the usual have you shit your pants reactions.

hopefully my ct scan will show anything. still waiting to find the results.

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:54 am
by Youz123
@FedUp

Thanks for the reply. As i stated like 2 months back, have your wisdom teeth erupted yet? One of my top wisdom teeth was erupted and I got that taken out no pain whatsoever. My tongue has gotten a bit less whiter and more red and the bad taste in my mouth did decrease alot.

But the bad breath remained and so did the nasal odor aswell. I did nasal rinse like 1-2 times for 3 days and the nasal odor did decrease a bit. Keep us updated on your CT scan. Also check your Wisdom teeth.

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:33 pm
by FedUp
I have one partially erupted wisdom tooth on the bottom right of my jaw. I will get it investigated if everything else fails.