THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I'm gonna get tested tomorrow

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

I'm gonna get tested tomorrow

Post by billie »

I'm gonna get tested tomorrow, but what should i get tested for?
I can take a basic test wich will test my kidney's and liver. It will cost me 30 euro's. Or I can just choose separate test.
Maybe someone can take a look at this list. I translated it. I can only spend 70 Euro's.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u ... l=nl&tl=en
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗