http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19786773
Bless em. They're depressed because they can't smell shit. But now they have a specialist clinic on the NHS to help them find out why. Marvelous.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
"watching life through a pane of glass".
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Wow.. Boo hoo!!! ... Yeah, I understand how it would suck,. but you know what sucks??
The lady in the article says 'I wish I could join in on the conversation about a bad fart' or something to that effect. Yeah, ***k you. How about BEING the joke on that one? How about not being able to participate in any joke because when you talk you smell like you're speaking from your ass.
shfajklsdfhjkd
The lady in the article says 'I wish I could join in on the conversation about a bad fart' or something to that effect. Yeah, ***k you. How about BEING the joke on that one? How about not being able to participate in any joke because when you talk you smell like you're speaking from your ass.
shfajklsdfhjkd
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
I wish everybody on planet earth had this loss of smell. I wouldn't have to feel like a piece of shit everyday. and quite possibly smell like one.mike987 wrote:Wow.. Boo hoo!!! ... Yeah, I understand how it would suck,. but you know what sucks??
The lady in the article says 'I wish I could join in on the conversation about a bad fart' or something to that effect. Yeah, ***k you. How about BEING the joke on that one? How about not being able to participate in any joke because when you talk you smell like you're speaking from your ass.
shfajklsdfhjkd
-
HigherThoughts
- Advanced
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, US
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.