Page 1 of 1
coenzime q10 and bb
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:54 am
by snoopsister
I have been reading up on this suppelment and it helps with gum disease and immunne function, it helps repair tissues in the mouth area. I wonder if it could also help sufferers of bad breath
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:09 am
by waitingforrelief
the ecodent that i just got today has coenzyme q10 in it.
http://www.eco-dent.com/ingr/ingr164032.cfm
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:46 am
by jc
CO Q10 also helps in good heart & brain function. I`ve been on it before for 3 months but with very low dosage so I can`t say about its effect. I`ve read that it`s actually a vitamin but the scientists that discovered it had mistaken it for an enzyme.
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:09 pm
by stinky
I have been using it for the last 2 months but i havent noticed any improvements.
Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:31 pm
by hope4now
I've been trying it for the past week. It definitely helps the gums. All the sensitive spots I could feel with the waterpik are gone. It's also helping with the bb as far as I can tell.
I've tried both forms: ubiquinone and ubiquinol. Google them for more info.
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:21 am
by snoopsister
hope, awesome! i hope you continue to have success. i will purchase it