Page 1 of 2
london meet up
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:54 pm
by loyd99
is anyone up for a meet up in london somewhere in the next month or so it would be good to hear peoples thoughts on the matter?
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:40 pm
by jess
Good initiative. I cannot attend as I live in the states, but I hope you find members here willing to participate.
Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:05 pm
by loyd99
anyone from about london on here?
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:49 pm
by everhopeful81
Hi - i could potentially meet up..perhaps end of April/ beginning of May
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:53 pm
by FedUp
north of england here

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:16 am
by Scientist42
Hi Loyd99 (and anyone else who wants to meet up for a chat in London).
Early to mid April is good for me. Call or text me on my mobile 07725 912027 and we can arrange something.
Arun
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:05 am
by loyd99
ill let it run for a little longer then put some dates to ppl
Re: london meet up
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:02 pm
by Mm123
loyd99 wrote:is anyone up for a meet up in london somewhere in the next month or so it would be good to hear peoples thoughts on the matter?
I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How old are youuuuuuuuu
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:11 pm
by MrChips
Yeah id be interested. Let me know the dates
Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:39 pm
by everhopeful81
Any updates? I am still keen!
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:12 pm
by deebo
let us know some dates . i might know some folks in the area who'd like to join in .
.
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 pm
by everhopeful81
Is anyone around Sunday 26th of May to meet around London? I would also be keen to do a couple of breath tests with real life people instead of trying to figure stuff out with machines or ph strips!
Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:23 pm
by Levantin3
29, 30 and 31 May - that's when I can be there, and probably the 25th of May; I cannot be there on the 26 of May though...

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:06 am
by Scientist42
A few of us are meeting up on a boat called The Tattershall Castle moored on the Thames at Embankment tube station, London. We will meet from 4pm onwards on Friday 17th May 2013 and be there all evening.
Call me on my mobile if you are coming (just in case we leave the boat). My mobile number is 07725 912027
Arun
Here is a link to the boat:-
http://www.thetattershallcastle.co.uk/
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:40 pm
by deebo
posted this May meetup to FB. if you want them removed ,just let me know. =)